Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Would You Like to See My....

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-27

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hi
You: would you like to see my titties?
Stranger: hey
You: yes or no
You: i guess it's a no
You: no titties for you
You: you are going to miss my
You: big
Stranger: show me
You: juicy
You: breasts
Stranger: hey
Stranger: you there
You: that can barely be contained
Stranger: i wanna see them
You: give me reasons
You: a step by step analysis of why i should expose them to you, with a proper thesis outline alongside with an introductory paragraph, thorough conclusion, a works cited page, and an annotated bibliography...
You: ...as to why i should show them.
Stranger: I love you all ready
Stranger: you are pretty in my head
Stranger: and your very sexy
You: well deserved. ( . Y . )

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment