Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Presumed Pedophilia

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-28

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hello
Stranger: heyy
Stranger: asl
You: how are things in the world of you?
You: oh
You: 19 m usa
You: and yourself?
Stranger: hows your dick
You: it's ok i guess
Stranger: kool
You: thank you
You: so
You: i gave you my asl
You: how about you give me yours to give me an idea as to who i am talking to
You: that is, if you want to
Stranger: sorry i dnt give my asl out to pedos
You: huh
You: well i can assure you that i am no pedophile
You: but anyways
You: that information is up to you to disclose to people over the internet
Stranger: i know so no to u pedos
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

What remarkable talent. This fellow was able to discern my sexual preferences via reading instant message correspondences. Excuse my slang, but I feel it necessary to exclaim, "What a jag off".

No comments:

Post a Comment