Sunday, July 25, 2010

Break Ups

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-25

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to break up w my gf. Were gonna be hs seniors this year and I know I don't wanna bring the relationship to college, but I do wanna continue til hs is over. How do I handle this?
You: well
You: there are several ways
You: first you can just wait till summer starts
You: and just break it off
You: if you want a short, quick break
You: you can just shoot her
You: in her sleep
Stranger: fuck. that's not too shabby.
You: sweet dreams, bitch.
You: also have you considered stabbing her?
You: this can be very efficent in getting your message across. nothing says "let's break up" better than a straight stab to the leg.
Stranger: ....
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

1 comment: