Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pure Garbage

I hate it when spam/story garbage comes up. Here is one of many of these types of occurrences.

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-08

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: sup
Stranger: Hi, female here, nice butt, large breasts..married..U?
You: male here
You: joe kingston
You: average penis, average guy
Stranger: I am looking for Phone sex Right now, but long-term I am part of Huge swingers Network and we are looking for young guys and girls for fun. Find my Number here - tinyurl.com/findcouples - my name is Bettysx65 in the Swingers directory, I also include my IM and Skype if that suits
You: no you aren't
Stranger: I will be waiting here for the next 20 minutes, naked, sitting on the kitchen table...talk soon xxx - - tinyurl.com/findcouples
You: you are a pathetic fuck
You: bullshit. no way did you type that info that fast.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment