Wednesday, July 21, 2010

asl?

I hate it when this cock bullshit happens on Omegle. Some upfront jackass has to ask asl and when I give an answer saying that I am a male, 93.5% of the time the next thing I see on the screen is "your conversational partner has disconnected". Correction, the message should say "Your brief acquaintance has rendered you useless. Dig a hole, sit in it for seven hours and think about what you have done."

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-21

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hi
You: salutations!
Stranger: asl??
You: 19 m usa
You: and yourself?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.



Next time I should try to meet the age, gender and location requirements of my conversational douchebag. Kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment