Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spam.

This crap pisses me off. I got this same link four times in a row in the same night. Don't bother trying to open the link, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a eighty-year-old's sagging, rancid ass or something.

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-18


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: sup
Stranger: hey, 18f. quick, if i send you a semi-nude pic, will you tell me what you think?
You: uh sure
Stranger: http://hotimage.cz.cc/img.php?src=Picture07-18-2010.JPG

Tell me how i look please
You: this link appears to be broken
You: but i am sure you are ugly as fuck.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment