Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ear Lobes.

Omegle conversation log

2010-07-24

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hello
Stranger: hey
You: how are things?
Stranger: alright, just got punched in the face by a leprechaun. No biggy.
You: ok good
You: i hope it went better than the time i almost got raped by the easter bunny
You: that was one bad halloween
Stranger: Ahh not good. Also like when on my birthday Big Bird came and ate my ear lobe.
You: my girlfriend nibbles my ear lobe. I wonder what it would be like to have one or both gone
You: idk i guess she could nibble my dick or something
You: how's that working out? that is, having one ear lobe
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Guess he didn't hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment