Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bacon

Omegle conversation log

2010-08-18

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hello
Stranger: BACON
You: yes
You: bacon is good
Stranger: Mhm
You: truly "all caps" worthy
Stranger: Absolutely
You: so
You: bacon aside, what's up?
Stranger: Hm.. nothing to be honest which I suppose results to this site.
Stranger: You my friend?
You: very well said
You: not too much as i am leaving for school tomorrow
Stranger: Well, have fun.
You: i shall
Stranger: Alright, good to know brotha
You: so what are your opinions of the mosque that is to be built around ground zero?
You: oh this conversation will keep going
Stranger: Are you sure?
You: yes
You: that is, unless you are a jagoff and decide to disconnect
You: but i'll leave that to you ;D
You: i doubt you'd do it though, from one bacon lover to another
Stranger: I'm definitely going to girl, I'm dead.
You: ?
You: that makes no fucking sense, i implore you to elaborate
Stranger: I'm tired of talking on here
You: enough of these monkey shines
You: go wipe your ass
You: and
You: sleep
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

"I'm definitely going to girl, I'm dead." I've heard things that made more sense from intoxicated individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment