Sunday, June 13, 2010

Overseas Acquaintance

Meet Ereca. A supposed native of China, who states that her English is very bad. She probably likes to knit, sing songs, and in her free time go on Omegle to talk it up with random people over the internet. Let's mess with her.

Omegle conversation log

2010-05-01


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi
Stranger: hello
You: my name is joe kingston
Stranger: My name is Ereca .. I'm a chinese
You: oh that's cool
Stranger: why?
You: mystery of the orient ;)
You: want to be facebook friends?
Stranger: yes..
You: cool
You: !
You: i anticipate our friendship to flourish
Stranger: where are you from?
You: the united states of ameria
You: america
Stranger: cool..
Stranger: Can you speak chinese?
Stranger: my English is so bad ...
You: not a problem
You: better than most people
You: 你好
You: just stfu and add me bitch
Your partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment