Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Failed Attempt

Before I deleted the Joe Kingston profile, I was able to get tons of friends on facebook. After I deleted it, for some reason I have not been able to get anyone to get on the page. Here is one of many, many attempts to get it going again.

Omegle conversation log

2010-05-01

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey,what's up?
You: nm
You: just got a facebook
You: need friends lol
You: you?
Stranger: chatting,listening music
Stranger: ...
You: cool
Stranger: nothing special
Stranger: so....ur asl:)?
You: my name is joe kingston
You: you?
Stranger: Daiana
You: k
Stranger: age:)?
You: 19
Stranger: i'm just 14,lol:)
You: still legal
You: love knows no bounds
You: bitch
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment