Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Back!

Fuck it's been a while...anyway, things have been ridiculously busy and Omegle, for a while, was getting really slow. As it is picking up, I will post better and better Omegle conversations as the days progress, but there will never be another huge gap of time between posts.....unless I die or something. Enough of my bullshit. Onto Omegle goodness!

Omegle conversation log

2010-09-16


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hi
You: hey
Stranger: m?f?
You: how are things??
You: f
Stranger: good
Stranger: cool
You: awesome
Stranger: yea
You: s
You: so*
You: do you wanna cyber or something???
Stranger: idk
You: ok
Stranger: u?
You: well
You: i dont see y not ;)
Stranger: ok
Stranger: u start
You: well i come in all naked to the sight of you, stroking your penis
Stranger: oo
Stranger: good start
You: ty
Stranger: i squeeze ur nipples and stroke ur pussy with my dick
You: my raging vagina unleashes its fury onto your penis, gyrating faster and faster until it gets red with excitement, and your 1 inch erect penis finally becomes visible.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I still don't understand cybering. When asked to do so, it feels as if I am being asked to make a fucking romance novel or something. I still find it a tad disturbing how people get any form of excitement from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment